I just don’t understand how this happened. But here’s a picture of a lemon from my backyard
WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK
when life gives yoǘ̻̬͓͎̣̟̩̦͢ ͪ̂̀̆҉̳̘̝̺̀l͇̬̹̞̻̥͕̥̗̒̎ͩ̋ͥ͆e͙̭̭̠̣̠̊́ͩ̂̓̀ṃ̛̍̂͛̈̏o̠̪̪ͤ͗͘n̵͉̣ͭͧ̿ͧ͛̀s̷̠͑ͬͫͦ̅͡ ̸͐ͤ͘҉̦̺M̰̹͙͇ͮ̉ͫͅȦ̻̔̅̇̑ͭ͛͋͘K̠̻̫̤̇̀ͥE͂ͪ͏̱̤͚͕ ̞͔̜̬̑ͯ͑͢ͅŞ͔̦̩̳̣̖ͮ͊ͨA͈̓͂̈́̀̀̚͘C̡̠̟͉ͪ͆̔ͤ͂ͪR̬͙͕ͪ̀͠Ĩ̵̖͚̑̊̓́F͎͕̄Iͬͧ̀̂̑ͪ͟͏̴̪̤ͅC̢̰̝͓̗͛ͬ̔̍̓́́̚̚Ḙ̶̠̰̳̩̳̊ͭͮ̇̇̚̕S̻͖̣̰̒̈͟
Street art and paintings by the legendary Neck Face:
Build 0037 (“The Recovery Build”)
- Item-side equipping script functional
- Item transfer reoptimized into a script
- Minor drawing refresh bugs fixed
- Leno added for amusement purposes
I have a list of bugs and optimizations (inc. the walking sprite bug) I need to deal with, but rather than write them I think I’ll just tackle them and talk when everything’s sorted out… likely in the next build.
Glad to be back in business!
Donald Judd, Untitled, 1973
Things to keep in mind while studying:
- This sculpture is an example of what movement?
- How does the highly polished surface help with Judd’s elimination of the hand of the artist? This was a reaction to what style?
Went to see Evil Dead tonight. This was my reaction, I rocked back and forth in fetal position. It was horrifying. I cried.
Best part is, you’re coming with us and seeing it for a second time!
(2013, Adobe Premiere Video Render Temp File)